thetechzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MonopolyMan
MonopolyMan

What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced  Empty
PostSubject: What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced    What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced  EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:33 am

1. My Friend asked out a girl and her exuse was that she was lesbian, and trust me shes not Very Happy

2. Same guy got rejected 6 times in 48Hr.s 4 on the hottest girl in our grade.(way out of his league)

Also this friend is a nerd with a disguting fro, that hasn't hit puberty and tries wicked hard to make his voice low. lol!
Back to top Go down
Khronic
TTZ Addict
TTZ Addict
Khronic

PostSubject: Re: What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced    What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced  EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:13 pm

MonopolyMan wrote:
1. My Friend asked out a girl and her exuse was that she was lesbian, and trust me shes not Very Happy

2. Same guy got rejected 6 times in 48Hr.s 4 on the hottest girl in our grade.(way out of his league)

Also this friend is a nerd with a disguting fro, that hasn't hit puberty and tries wicked hard to make his voice low. lol!
Hahah that's funny reopen to take a helium balloon and take it and inhale the air his voice will drop down real high lol! don't you wish it worked like this? Haha no but don't really if he takes too much in it'll prolly killm
Back to top Go down
https://thetechzone.forumotion.com/u6
MonopolyMan
MonopolyMan

PostSubject: Re: What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced    What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced  EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Khronic wrote:
MonopolyMan wrote:

Hahah that's funny reopen to take a helium balloon and take it and inhale the air his voice will drop down real high lol! don't you wish it worked like this? Haha no but don't really if he takes too much in it'll prolly killm

Haha I love helium I went to a Barmitzfa and he was there, at the end there was helium, and his voice was so high it actually hurt your ears. lol!
Back to top Go down
Khronic
TTZ Addict
TTZ Addict
Khronic

PostSubject: Re: What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced    What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced  EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:31 pm

MonopolyMan wrote:
Khronic wrote:
MonopolyMan wrote:

Haha I love helium I went to a Barmitzfa and he was there, at the end there was helium, and his voice was so high it actually hurt your ears. lol!
Haha OMG If I were there I don't even kno what I would've done lol but I think that post ^ was even better than the post you originally had haha
Back to top Go down
MonopolyMan
MonopolyMan

PostSubject: Re: What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced    What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced  EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:34 pm

Khronic wrote:
MonopolyMan wrote:
Khronic wrote:
MonopolyMan wrote:

Haha OMG If I were there I don't even kno what I would've done lol but I think that post ^ was even better than the post you originally had haha

Yep this kid is a winner, also the 1st rejection he didn't have the balls, so I had to ask for him. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Khronic
TTZ Addict
TTZ Addict
Khronic

PostSubject: Re: What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced    What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced  EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:38 pm

MonopolyMan wrote:
Khronic wrote:
MonopolyMan wrote:
Khronic wrote:
MonopolyMan wrote:

Yep this kid is a winner, also the 1st rejection he didn't have the balls, so I had to ask for him. lol! lol! lol!
Omg he needs to grow balls lol basically tho u got rejected at the same time lol jk, anyway before we get too far off topic anyway this was a good post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MonopolyMan
MonopolyMan

PostSubject: Re: What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced    What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced  EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:22 am

Khronic wrote:
MonopolyMan wrote:
Khronic wrote:
MonopolyMan wrote:
Khronic wrote:
MonopolyMan wrote:

Omg he needs to grow balls lol basically tho u got rejected at the same time lol jk, anyway before we get too far off topic anyway this was a good post Very Happy

Thanks and this major quote gave me a game Idea.
Back to top Go down
UnboundxHackzZ
Leech
Leech
UnboundxHackzZ

PostSubject: Re: What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced    What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced  EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:00 am

Top poster wow your on here alot
Back to top Go down
http://ttgimg.com
UnboundxHackzZ
Leech
Leech
UnboundxHackzZ

PostSubject: Re: What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced    What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced  EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:02 am

I Love TTZ
Back to top Go down
http://ttgimg.com
Khronic
TTZ Addict
TTZ Addict
Khronic

PostSubject: Re: What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced    What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced  EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:09 am

MonopolyMan wrote:
Khronic wrote:
MonopolyMan wrote:
Khronic wrote:
MonopolyMan wrote:
Khronic wrote:
MonopolyMan wrote:

Haha well man I try to help lol and also unbound Ik I also like to try and recruit a lot of people so try recommend TTZ and join and bring their friends so yeah (:

Thanks and this major quote gave me a game Idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced    What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced  Empty

Back to top Go down

What the hardest rejection you've seen/experienced
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
thetechzone :: General Discussion :: Joke's and Funny Stuff-
Jump to: