thetechzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AWESOME MW2 GAMESAVE!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ScHmIdTy56789
TTZ Member
TTZ Member
ScHmIdTy56789

AWESOME MW2 GAMESAVE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: AWESOME MW2 GAMESAVE!!!!   AWESOME MW2 GAMESAVE!!!! EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:59 pm

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L5B59OT8
its an awesome game save i made, its for xbox 360 and you need modio to do this

what it has is aim bot, force dual wield, lazer sight, unlimited ammo, and when you save and exit campaign there should be something under IW Intel....... theres more modifications in the save but i cant remember right now so go ahead and check it out and tell me what you think........

all you have to is open my save go to mod file and go to extras save the dvar list get your saved game from your xbox with a flash drive, go to mod file and load the custom dvar list to your save, save it then save to device.... if you automatically save to device it wont be rehashed and resigned so save it then save to device.... remember if there are any problems let me know, i would gladly help you....
Back to top Go down
Khronic
TTZ Addict
TTZ Addict
Khronic

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MW2 GAMESAVE!!!!   AWESOME MW2 GAMESAVE!!!! EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Lol your such a helpful person haha I like this a lot thanks for postig I'm sure this will help other people who actually have xbox
Back to top Go down
https://thetechzone.forumotion.com/u6
ScHmIdTy56789
TTZ Member
TTZ Member
ScHmIdTy56789

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MW2 GAMESAVE!!!!   AWESOME MW2 GAMESAVE!!!! EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:03 pm

Khronic wrote:
Lol your such a helpful person haha I like this a lot thanks for postig I'm sure this will help other people who actually have xbox

lol i think i hear sarcasm lol but you know what? thats ok! lol anyways, i would post on modio but no one would download it so i put it on ttg and ttz, but ttg is freakin stupid!
Back to top Go down
Khronic
TTZ Addict
TTZ Addict
Khronic

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MW2 GAMESAVE!!!!   AWESOME MW2 GAMESAVE!!!! EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:08 pm

ScHmIdTy56789 wrote:
Khronic wrote:

lol i think i hear sarcasm lol but you know what? thats ok! lol anyways, i would post on modio but no one would download it so i put it on ttg and ttz, but ttg is freakin stupid!
A very tiny amount of afro sarcasm but I'm hoping to have my mw2 lobbies coming back again soon too, and also COD4 too but WAW I'm all set and waiting for PSN to be back online
Back to top Go down
https://thetechzone.forumotion.com/u6
ScHmIdTy56789
TTZ Member
TTZ Member
ScHmIdTy56789

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MW2 GAMESAVE!!!!   AWESOME MW2 GAMESAVE!!!! EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:32 am

Khronic wrote:
ScHmIdTy56789 wrote:
Khronic wrote:

A very tiny amount of afro sarcasm but I'm hoping to have my mw2 lobbies coming back again soon too, and also COD4 too but WAW I'm all set and waiting for PSN to be back online
lol F*CK YA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MW2 GAMESAVE!!!!   AWESOME MW2 GAMESAVE!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

AWESOME MW2 GAMESAVE!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
thetechzone :: Games and Consoles :: Modern Warfare 2-
Jump to: