HomeHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Continue The Sentence.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khronic
TTZ Addict
TTZ Addict
avatar

Posts : 407
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Continue The Sentence.   Mon May 09, 2011 5:45 pm

When I was a little boy I once....
Quote the post before you, and continue.
Back to top Go down
http://thetechzone.forumotion.com/u6
TTZWestSide
Leech
Leech
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 24
Location : California, USA

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Sentence.   Mon May 09, 2011 6:42 pm

Khronic wrote:
When I was a little boy I once....
Quote the post before you, and continue.

Stole my Dad's revolver and brought it to...
Back to top Go down
Khronic
TTZ Addict
TTZ Addict
avatar

Posts : 407
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Sentence.   Mon May 09, 2011 6:48 pm

TTZWestSide wrote:
Khronic wrote:
When I was a little boy I once....
Quote the post before you, and continue.

Stole my Dad's revolver and brought it to...
The store and sold it to the cashier while we masturbated behind the...
Back to top Go down
http://thetechzone.forumotion.com/u6
TTZWestSide
Leech
Leech
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 24
Location : California, USA

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Sentence.   Mon May 09, 2011 6:55 pm

Khronic wrote:
TTZWestSide wrote:
Khronic wrote:
When I was a little boy I once....
Quote the post before you, and continue.

Stole my Dad's revolver and brought it to...
The store and sold it to the cashier while we masturbated behind the...

Counter, but then an angry black man ran into the store with a...
Back to top Go down
Khronic
TTZ Addict
TTZ Addict
avatar

Posts : 407
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Sentence.   Mon May 09, 2011 7:09 pm

TTZWestSide wrote:
Khronic wrote:
TTZWestSide wrote:
Khronic wrote:
When I was a little boy I once....
Quote the post before you, and continue.

Stole my Dad's revolver and brought it to...
The store and sold it to the cashier while we masturbated behind the...

Counter, but then an angry black man ran into the store with a...
Hand in his jacket and the other hand in his...
Back to top Go down
http://thetechzone.forumotion.com/u6
GoDs x XeNoN
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 24
Location : Flint Mi AkA BuC ToWn

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Sentence.   Tue May 10, 2011 7:03 am

Khronic wrote:
TTZWestSide wrote:
Khronic wrote:
TTZWestSide wrote:
Khronic wrote:
When I was a little boy I once....
Quote the post before you, and continue.

Stole my Dad's revolver and brought it to...
The store and sold it to the cashier while we masturbated behind the...

Counter, but then an angry black man ran into the store with a...
Hand in his jacket and the other hand in his...
in his pants...
Back to top Go down
Khronic
TTZ Addict
TTZ Addict
avatar

Posts : 407
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Sentence.   Tue May 10, 2011 10:05 am

GoDs x XeNoN wrote:
Khronic wrote:
TTZWestSide wrote:
Khronic wrote:
TTZWestSide wrote:
Khronic wrote:
When I was a little boy I once....
Quote the post before you, and continue.

Stole my Dad's revolver and brought it to...
The store and sold it to the cashier while we masturbated behind the...

Counter, but then an angry black man ran into the store with a...
Hand in his jacket and the other hand in his...
in his pants...
While shooting heroin in his arsenal at...
Back to top Go down
http://thetechzone.forumotion.com/u6
GoDs x XeNoN
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 24
Location : Flint Mi AkA BuC ToWn

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Sentence.   Tue May 10, 2011 11:56 am

McDonalds Playplace...
Back to top Go down
Khronic
TTZ Addict
TTZ Addict
avatar

Posts : 407
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Sentence.   Tue May 10, 2011 12:15 pm

GoDs x XeNoN wrote:
McDonalds Playplace...
With a Afro and pantyhose on his..
Back to top Go down
http://thetechzone.forumotion.com/u6
GoDs x XeNoN
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 24
Location : Flint Mi AkA BuC ToWn

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Sentence.   Tue May 10, 2011 12:22 pm

on his feet for socks...
Back to top Go down
Khronic
TTZ Addict
TTZ Addict
avatar

Posts : 407
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Sentence.   Tue May 10, 2011 12:24 pm

GoDs x XeNoN wrote:
on his feet for socks...
While eating ice cream with his...
Back to top Go down
http://thetechzone.forumotion.com/u6
GoDs x XeNoN
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 24
Location : Flint Mi AkA BuC ToWn

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Sentence.   Tue May 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Khronic wrote:
GoDs x XeNoN wrote:
on his feet for socks...
While eating ice cream with his...
Godzilla spoon and people screaming .....
Back to top Go down
Khronic
TTZ Addict
TTZ Addict
avatar

Posts : 407
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Sentence.   Tue May 10, 2011 12:36 pm

GoDs x XeNoN wrote:
Khronic wrote:
GoDs x XeNoN wrote:
on his feet for socks...
While eating ice cream with his...
Godzilla spoon and people screaming .....
Run it's godzilla we gonna dye and picking something up with their...
Back to top Go down
http://thetechzone.forumotion.com/u6
GoDs x XeNoN
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 24
Location : Flint Mi AkA BuC ToWn

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Sentence.   Sun May 29, 2011 6:08 pm

Khronic wrote:
GoDs x XeNoN wrote:
Khronic wrote:
GoDs x XeNoN wrote:
on his feet for socks...
While eating ice cream with his...
Godzilla spoon and people screaming .....
Run it's godzilla we gonna dye and picking something up with their...
mouth and sitting on the toilet saying
Back to top Go down
Khronic
TTZ Addict
TTZ Addict
avatar

Posts : 407
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Sentence.   Mon May 30, 2011 2:52 pm

GoDs x XeNoN wrote:
Khronic wrote:
GoDs x XeNoN wrote:
Khronic wrote:
GoDs x XeNoN wrote:
on his feet for socks...
While eating ice cream with his...
Godzilla spoon and people screaming .....
Run it's godzilla we gonna dye and picking something up with their...
mouth and sitting on the toilet saying
GoDs x XeNoN eats my vagina
Back to top Go down
http://thetechzone.forumotion.com/u6
Khronic
TTZ Addict
TTZ Addict
avatar

Posts : 407
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Sentence.   Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:24 pm

While he gets slapped with a wet noodle
Back to top Go down
http://thetechzone.forumotion.com/u6
GoDs x XeNoN
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 24
Location : Flint Mi AkA BuC ToWn

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Sentence.   Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:44 am

mean while khronic is sucking my uncle's dick and scream its too big and then

_________________


Back to top Go down
Khronic
TTZ Addict
TTZ Addict
avatar

Posts : 407
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Sentence.   Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:07 am

And GoDz x ZeNoN rapes a monkey with his thumb while
Back to top Go down
http://thetechzone.forumotion.com/u6
Ben
TTZ Member
TTZ Member
avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 21
Location : England,Scunthorpe

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Sentence.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:52 am

...Ben Steals his Jtag and got it banned.At 7 o Clock Whilst Vwatsonc Was...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Benieboy25
GoDs x XeNoN
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 24
Location : Flint Mi AkA BuC ToWn

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Sentence.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:58 pm

telling GoDs x XeNoN how awsome he is while TTZ is....

_________________


Back to top Go down
Ben
TTZ Member
TTZ Member
avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 21
Location : England,Scunthorpe

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Sentence.   Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:09 am

Still with nobody online meanwhile on TTG ,TTG Sean wass...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Benieboy25
Khronic
TTZ Addict
TTZ Addict
avatar

Posts : 407
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 24
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Sentence.   Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:53 am

Masturbating behind his desk knowing that Khronic isn't apart of his staff while
Back to top Go down
http://thetechzone.forumotion.com/u6
GoDs x XeNoN
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 24
Location : Flint Mi AkA BuC ToWn

PostSubject: Re: Continue The Sentence.   Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:35 am

Black people are say Nigga why u doin that and TTG Sean says...

_________________


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Continue The Sentence.   

Back to top Go down
 
Continue The Sentence.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [ANSWERED] Setup cannot continue due to corrupted installation file....
» RESOLVED: Selenium Webdriver - SSL certificate error on IE8
» Taking triptans on consecutive days.
» XHR ERROR When accessing an URL (request_code = -1 ), test can not continue
» WILL I DIE DUE TO MIGRAINE?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
thetechzone :: General Discussion :: Forum Games-
Jump to: