thetechzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ascension help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ScHmIdTy56789
TTZ Member
TTZ Member
ScHmIdTy56789

ascension help! Empty
PostSubject: ascension help!   ascension help! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:28 am

so im playing on the ps3 and i wanted to play ascension but it wasnt there and i went to splitscreen and i dont have the new maps??
what the hell? did sony f*ck up again or did i do something? i HAVE NOT jailbreaked my ps3.... any help would be nice
Back to top Go down
Khronic
TTZ Addict
TTZ Addict
Khronic

ascension help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ascension help!   ascension help! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:37 am

ScHmIdTy56789 wrote:
so im playing on the ps3 and i wanted to play ascension but it wasnt there and i went to splitscreen and i dont have the new maps??
what the hell? did sony f*ck up again or did i do something? i HAVE NOT jailbreaked my ps3.... any help would be nice
Hey man so I am not 100% sure what's going on but what I'm thinking I'm thinking is all you have to do is when online comes back up just download them again like if you have them purchased if not use whoever friends profile you used to get them, but yes I'm pretty sure that's all you need to do sorry I can't help much more than that, all I know is no one would be able to take stuff off your ps3 unless they have physical contact at it... Sorry man scratch
Back to top Go down
https://thetechzone.forumotion.com/u6

ascension help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
thetechzone :: Games and Consoles :: Call Of Duty Black Ops-
Jump to: